Sunday 30 October 2011

ALES: The Exciting Faculty

Agriculture, Life and Environmental Sciences is a broad faculty that is becoming more and more exciting and looked into. The faculty offers such a range of popular majors and minors that it continues to grow and become more popular. Not only does ALES provide new and exciting classes and programs but it has exciting events all year long. Bar None is the big event that has been going on for years. My mom was able to tell me stories of her going to it when she attended the U of A. There is also a formal, pancake breakfasts, dinners and other "farm" events like chili cook-offs!

I am extremely happy with my choice to join the Faculty of Agriculture and I am happy to recommend it to anyone researching university studies.

ALES Faculty

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kelley,

    I agree the faculty of Agriculture, Life, and Environmental Sciences is a great faculty! I would also recommend it to anyone who is looking to attend the University of Alberta. Everyone in the faculty is extremely helpful and I enjoy the ALES specific classes, especially the animal science ones. ALES has a lot of opportunities to get involved including great clubs that put on amazing events for students, such as Bar None. It's definitely a great faculty!

    ReplyDelete